[AT] International DT 466 engine

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jul 8 08:01:59 PDT 2009

Thanks Chuck, this one is mid 80's vintage out of a piece of Case IH farm
equipment.  I guess that would put it in the low end of the hp range.  I
haven't seen it yet.  It's about 100 miles from me.  I have a boat with a
454 gas inboard that I can't justify running any more.  I't thinking this
engine might work well.  It won't be as fast but it should run for less than
half of the fuel that quadrajet can suck down.