[Ford-ferguson] More 8N questions

Jon Roberts roberts-farm at kconline.com
Tue Jul 21 03:50:03 PDT 2009

Calcium will kill grass.  Nothing will grow for years (10 -15) if you dump
it on the ground.  You need to contact a tractor tire dealer and they have
the equipment to take care of the fluid in the tires. I farm & have dealt
with fluid in tires for way to long.  Anymore, I prefer to only have air in
my tires and to add ballast with cast iron.