[Farmall] F14 Block

John & Jan Paur johnjanpaur2 at directcon.net
Sun Jul 12 18:37:18 PDT 2009

If it's just the water jacket that's cracked, that's quite easy to repair
satisfactorily.  V out the crack and braise or JB weld it and it should be
good as new.  Water jacket cracks are common on the F-12/14 blocks from
freezing.  If it's not the water jacket that's cracked, that's another
problem.  John