[Farmall] F14 Block

tiflroo at aol.com tiflroo at aol.com
Sun Jul 12 17:57:36 PDT 2009

I am renovating my F14 working with the Aggie school that my Dad graduated from and worked, and where he actually bought the tractor.? They are starting the work and it appears that the block had cracked, my Dad welded it, and it cracked again.? They have suggested I try to find one before they truly jump in to the renovation when school starts in September. Hoping someone can send me in the right direction. Words of wisdom on best place to try and find a replacement??

Thanks, Marty