[Farmall] Farmall M Carb Question

Douglas Deline ddeline at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 04:31:45 PDT 2009

Don't know about the M, but my H rebuild kit included packing material,
black, crumbly stuff like graphite, in roughly two halves, that is packed
around the bottom end of the needle and compressed by the packing nut to
prevent gasoline leakage down the needle shaft.  I ended up not using it.
If that's what you need let me know.