[AT] OT--laser vrs optical mouse, etc. cold

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 25 11:22:24 PST 2009

Speaking of North and winter and cold, has anyone heard from Lucille Monson
lately?  I wonder how she is getting along these days.  Has she ever gotten
rid of Cecil's tractors?  Is she still living in the same place and having
to take care of the road and the rental houses?

I hope she's doing well but I haven't heard from her in a good while.

Charlie