[AT] OT--laser vrs optical mouse, etc. cold

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jan 25 14:33:34 PST 2009

We exchange Christmas cards every year, and I got one this year. The
last I heard, she is still living at the "Ponderosa" and has not sold
any of Cecil's tractors. Cecil used to complain to me that she never
sold *anything* except real estate. :-) Her son is helping with
maintenance and snow plowing. If you want to send her a note, her Email
is <lhandrealest at hvc.rr.com>, and I am sure that she would like to hear
from any and all of Cecil's friends. She also kept Cecil's Email ID and
reads that, but not as often as her own Email.

Mike