[AT] OT--laser vrs optical mouse, etc.

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Jan 24 15:49:34 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "charliehill" <charliehill at embarqmail.com>
To: "Antique tractor email discussion group" <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2009 5:02 PM
Subject: Re: [AT] OT--laser vrs optical mouse, etc.

> Someone told me several years ago they have stuff up there called "snurt"
> mixture of snow and dirt from blowing early season snow storms.  Maybe
> Ralph
> had some left over.  LOL

Charlie, that is a term from back in the days of half the farmland being in
summerfallow and I can well remember the roadside ditches being filled with
drifts of gray snow. Hard and unyielding, it made for rough snowmobiling.
Not anymore.
No, the dust in my mouse is all generated right in the house. Too much time
on the computer and not enough on the vacuum cleaner. :-)
Wind chill factor back in the -40s today.

Ralph in Sask.