[AT] OT--laser vrs optical mouse, etc.

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 24 16:10:26 PST 2009

Ralph,  I don't remember who but someone on this site told me about Snurt.
I think they were talking about down in the Dakotas but I figured you'd know
what it was.

We had about 48 hours here last week when we didn't get above freezing.
That was too cold for too long for me.  I've already got spring bulb flowers
comming up.  In fact they were up and looking like they were going to bud
out before the cold spell.  I didn't get them covered but they still look ok
and they're growing.

Charlie