[Farmall] Decals for IH Implements

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 10:40:03 PST 2009

I like Google's "Picasa".  Free for one gigabyte of storage, and for
an annual fee you can get plenty more.  I have about 1200 images
stored in my account, most of them uploaded at 1600x1200 resolution
(the middle of three resolution options) and I have about 25% of my
freebie gigabyte still available.  Picasa also includes a free
application that lives on your own PC and organizes every picture on
your entire hard drive (without actually moving any of them).  If you
want to show a picture or multiple pictures to someone, Picasa Web has
tools to create links you embed in email or web pages.  I don't think
there's much need to be concerned that Google is going to discontinue
this site.  Note I am a Gmail user too.  I have drunk the Kool-Aid and
it's my favorite flavor.

Steve O.