[AT] Ford V-10/Now Dodge

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 21 16:09:47 PST 2009

Skip, one guy I knew that had one came around a curve at a high rate of
speed to find a tractor trailer jack knifed in the road.  He laid down over
the seats and went under it.  It took the top clean off but barely
scractched the rest of the car.  He had the A pillows welded back on and had
it all put back together.  The convertable top worked fine afterwards but
you could see where it was put back together.

Charlie