[AT] Some ads from the 1/17 Lancaster Farming

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Mon Jan 19 23:42:20 PST 2009

That's a good description, Dean.  If I would have remembered what you told
me before about BW's and BWHes, that is, that Deere did not make an official
BWH configuration in the latter years of B production then I wouldn't have
asked the question.  I too would be willing to bet - at least a cup of
coffee - that the tractor in question is a BW.

Regarding memory - I had laser eye surgery and am still amazed how literally
overnight I got the distance vision back that I had thirty-forty years ago.
Now, if some young medical whiz kid would just come up with a quick simple
procedure that would give a guy the memory back that he had thirty-forty
years ago ...

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington