[AT] sliglty OT--farm truck parts IS IT OEM FORD?

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 18 10:34:45 PST 2009

Several years ago I had a similar problem with a Chevrolet C60.  It needed a
brake booster and a master cylinder and other parts for a complete brake
rebuild.  Other parts were no problem but the booster and master cylinder
were.  At the time my son was just starting out in the parts business and he
took it on as a challenge and a learning experience to find the parts.  He
did find me a booster at a good price but no luck on the master cylinder.  I
wound up finding a local Ford Thunderbird restoration shop that found a
rebuild kit.

Don Bowen  KI6DIU