[Farmall] Some ads from the 1/17 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jan 18 07:23:24 PST 2009

Many years ago, there was an old Civil War era brick building that was
being torn down. I stopped by the demolition site and asked the foreman
if I could have/buy a few bricks for my walk. He laughed - he said that
the bricks were all sold before the demolition even started and would
probably make more money than what the company was paid for doing the
work. It turns out that "old brick" is worth more than new bricks around
this part of the country. (mid-Atlantic/Northeast)

Mike