[AT] Oil for COLD weather - Cub Cadet

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Thu Jan 15 18:42:01 PST 2009

Roy Morgan wrote:
> On Jan 15, 2009, at 2:32 PM, charliehill wrote:
>
>> well you still need to be careful of volitile fumes and spilling
>> flamable
>> liquids around them but overall they are pretty safe.
>
> I  just realized that the W-4 may have a gas leak, so I would need to
> solve that problem for sure first.
>
> I shut off the gas under the tank at the filter bowl, but that shutoff
> may not be working right.  The gas lines and fittings at the
> carburetor are clean and have a bit of gas on them.
>
> Roy
>

> Roy Morgan
> k1lky at earthlink.net
> 529 Cobb St.
> Groton NY, 13073

As long as you keep the heater away from it you won't have a problem.
Just aim the head on the heater toward the item your working on.

Oh and for a quick way to make a working area. Buy some light cable and
a few tarps, also a couple packs of shower curtain hooks.

Now run the cables around the work area and hang the tarps like
curtains. With the heater inside that area you have a heated workspace
without heating the rest of the barn. This trick also works well if your
painting something. It keeps the over spray from spreading around.

--
Steve Williams
Firefighter, EMT, Fire Police