[AT] Big Coleman 6 hp

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Thu Jan 15 16:00:58 PST 2009

Mark & Ralph -

Do you guys remember mid-January 1976? We had trouble (at least here in CNY)
getting above zero for a high for almost a week. So today's high of +6 and
the forecasted -15 for tonight doesn't seem as bad. I think many of those
warmer-than-normal winters of late spoiled a lot of people. Now they're
getting the shorts in a knot over this one. How quickly we forget.

Bob in the CNY Sunbelt