[AT] Big Coleman 6 hp

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Jan 15 09:41:57 PST 2009

Mark, that red heat light is a good option too and I may just have one left
here from the days of chicken raising. An even cheaper option might be to
wait until tomorrow when they are predicting temps rising to near the
thawing point. I'll believe that when I see it though. -40 last night.

Ralph in Sask.