[AT] Oil for COLD weather - Cub Cadet

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 14 20:49:58 PST 2009

On Jan 14, 2009, at 11:02 PM, Steve W. wrote:

> OOPS. I broke the long lift bar from the blower lift back to the arm
> under the tractor the first year, it hung up and bent till it broke.

I may have mis-adjusted the thing.  Or run the lift up too high for
too long.

> I run 10W30 full synthetic through the winter. Makes a BIG
> difference in
> the engine.

I may do that.

Another problem I need to solve is that just today, the front PTO will
not stay engaged.. Got to hold the switch in the up position
(engage).  With air temperature at or below zerio tonight, I may not
work on this any day soon.

Thanks for the info.

Roy