[Farmall] Some ads from the 1/10 Lancaster Farming

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sun Jan 11 05:03:52 PST 2009

> i see there is a IH 464 forsale, is that a common tractor in the US?

I don't know of many, but it's too new of a tractor for me to recognize by sight so I might have driven past many in the fields over the years and not realized it.  Out of curiousity I just searched tractorhouse.com for IH 464 and ten of them popped up for sale, so I guess they sold fairly well here.

This ad really caught my attention:

> Farmall 340 NF, FH, 4770 hrs, good condition, runs and works good,
> asking $1,900. Carroll Co., 410-374-2372, evenings after 5PM.

As usual I'm not really in the market for a tractor and that one's kind of far away from me anyway, but I bet that's a lot of tractor for the money.  And I always liked the looks of 340s.

Thanks for posting those, Mike--always appreciated.

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net