[Farmall] Some ads from the 1/10 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jan 11 07:22:17 PST 2009

That one caught my eye also, Dean. I have a 340 like that, and I think
it would be worth a lot more than $1900 - TA, independent PTO, dual
hydraulic remotes, etc. <http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/farmall_340/>

Except for the Fast Hitch, it has pretty much everything you would
expect to find on a modern tractor. Of course, the one for sale comes
from Carroll County MD, and the prices for tractors out there are
consistently lower than farther north (PA/NJ/NY).

Mike