[Ford-ferguson] mail

Bob Jeffers bolin at mwt.net
Thu Jan 8 17:02:02 PST 2009

I have a 51 TO 30 with a one wire alt on it. The wire off the alt goes to
the bat. side of the sol. then a wire from the bat side of sol. to the +
side of the amp. gauge neg. side of amp. gauge to key switch bat. post wire
from ing.post on key switch to coil. Third post on key is for lights. You
have to rev up the engine to excite the alt. every time you start the
tractor but after it is excited you can idle it down and it will charge.
Hope this helps  Bob