[AT] Is everyone okay?

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Feb 10 11:23:14 PST 2009

Will I destroyed one once trying to solder it but I did learn something from
the experience.  There is a pin hole in the float that has one little dab of
solder covering it.
You must remove that solder and open up that hole.
Then clean, flux and solder the two halves together.  Once you are finished
and everything is cool solder the little hole back up.  Otherwise the thing
will implode on it's self.  Don't ask me how I know.

Charlie