[AT] Good tractor day

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Feb 28 00:00:47 PST 2009

It has been a strange weather year.  The snow event you had gave us the
piddling amount.  The forecast for Sunday night now says snow with no
accumulation - which usually means we'll have an ice storm then a big
snow <g>.
In that event Raleigh was pretty well covered and I did see evidence of
snow around Burlington the next day.  Here it was all gone by mid day of
the same day.
I like one good snow each winter - nice treat and helps replenish the
soil moisture but after one I'm done I hope.

David
NW NC