[AT] Good tractor day

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Feb 28 05:03:59 PST 2009

Well we've actually had 3 "snow events".  None of them amounted to much at
my place.  The one that did give us close to an inch was melted and gone by
dark that night.  I was over on I-40 a couple of days later between
Kennansville and Raleigh and there was snow laying in the shadows along the
hedge rows in lots of places.

Charlie