[Farmall] Stop leak oil additive

Robert Schleyer madmapper2 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 25 18:13:04 PST 2009

I just rebuilt my 1950 cub motor last spring, completely tore it down and
put new rings,bearings and new front and rear seals. There is a little bit
of a system to doing this, buy the IH Service Manuel GSS-1411 and buy the
DVD on E-Bay Engine Rebuild for Cub & Lo-Boy Tractors. These two items will
help you. They show you a lot of the little things that make the job easier.
Bob