[AT] New 8N (New Holland)

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Feb 22 09:37:13 PST 2009

Charlie, I think the tractor you refer to would be the Versatile
bi-directional tractor. They could be operated in either direction and were
a real handy workhorse on the farm. In fact our village maintenance men use
one for all the work including snowblowing, etc. They are Ford blue now but
when Versatile first built them about 30 years ago they were all red.

Ralph in Sask.