[AT] New 8N

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 21 11:08:56 PST 2009

First thoughts!

What can be seen of the 3 pt. hitch looks like the old 8n.  I do not see much else though.
The old 8n was somewhere around $600 usd new.  Is this one the same price??  ("I'll bet"   Grin)
Even so, Ralph, if you have yours shipped to me, I will test drive it for a couple of years and not charge for my time.  Best offer that I have today.

Charlie V. in WNY