[AT] Stimulus $'s Allocations - OT

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 18 05:22:52 PST 2009

Here in the good old USA the whole concept of being an entrepreneur is going
to become extinct. We now have a an executive branch and a legislative
branch of government that thinks "we the people" are too dumb to do anything
for ourselves and "they" need to do it for us. If "we" do try to make a go
of it on our own and are even remotely successful, "they" will be right
there to take their ever increasing cut in the form of taxes until "we" give
up and conform. Social engineering through legislation - coming soon to a
neighborhood near you.
Mark