[AT] Stimulus $'s Allocations

bellville1 at gmail.com bellville1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 20:23:58 PST 2009

I think you are right . It is time to call a halt to big government
spending. We talk , but no one is listening. Bail out after bail out. Some
of these big corporations getting bailed out with our money have CEO's
living high on the hog.
 Tell you what. I was not for the Stimulus Package to begin with. I learned
a long time ago on the farm. If you feed a bunch of hogs every time one
squeals you will be feeding all the time. If you let them go for a while
they will start rutting for themselves.
 Have ya'll figured out yet just what you are going to buy with big raise in
pay ? last I heard I think it figured out to be about $13.00 added to your
paycheck. If you are like me , retired you might get a whopping $250.00 lump
sum. With that kind of money coming in I just may decide to buy the farm
next door.