[AT] Stimulus $'s Allocations

Mark Greer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Tue Feb 17 19:20:26 PST 2009

I got this earlier from my boss. Not a single project is listed in my
county! Either someone is asleep at the wheel or we're getting hosed! The
city where I work has submitted over 1 TRILLION dollars ($1,002,390,800) in
projects for consideration though. How can one mid-sized town in NE Ohio
have a trillion dollars in projects that need done?Its no wonder my taxes
are so darn high. I think its time to tell our elected officials ENOUGH-quit
spending OUR money like a bunch of drunken sailors (no offense intended to
any sailors).
Mark