[AT] OT: Jeep gas tank

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 15:45:58 PST 2009

Ron,

Check the junk yard for a Ford PU neck, early 1970's or before with the tank behind the seat in the cab.  From recollection, I am going to say the outer filler neck with the cap was about 6"-8" long. That was connected to a short filler neck off the tank with a piece of hose and having a hose clamp on each end. Being familiar with what you need, and the Ford, I will guess it may do what you want.

Good luck,

Charlie V. in WNY

P.S.  I am not crazy about sitting on a gas tank while I drive, but I guess a few million were made that way.