[AT] How about this orange tractor, Attn: Travis

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Feb 10 13:56:54 PST 2009

Henry,  the computer can tell you that a sensor is out of range and that a
control can not pull it back into range.  The computer can't tell you if
it's a bad sensor, a bad control, a vacuum leak or a burned valve.  If it
can I'd love to hear you elaborate on how?

I'm not trying to be argumentative.  I just want to understand.  Also, I'd
like to know more about your diagnostic equipment.

Charlie