[AT] How about this orange tractor, Attn: Travis

yestergears at intrstar.net yestergears at intrstar.net
Tue Feb 10 11:51:45 PST 2009

Nice!!  Spend some of that rusty money and get you one!!  Lol.

I still don't see any color being around 50 plus years from now like  the old Allis Chalmers, Farmalls, Fords etc.
I was at a dealership for Case NH two years ago and they had a wiring harness out thanks to a mouse.  It cost over 4,000.00 to replace.
That was parts only.
  Talking with the dealer, he told me they are looking for computer operators moreso than mechanics these days.... Amazing... He said
the computer told them what to replace repair now.  Then all he needed was a parts changer.
Ah, the days of the shade tree mechanic... I must be getting old.  I'm missing the old farmin days!!

tractors.  Look out Green, Red and Blue,
Orange is back in town.

 http://www.agcoiron.com/default.cfm?PID=1.27.1.4

This NEW DT series is being released this week.