[AT] My Turn/Matilda

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 12:51:22 PST 2009

I cannot verify that, Roy.  My thoughts were with the Movie "On The Beach".  Waltzing Matilda (the song) played repeatedly during the movie.  When the sole survivors or the human race finally reached California from Australia, it was a Coke bottle hooked in the loop on a window shade draw string that was tapping the telegraph key, thus sending out the signal.  There were no other survivors on earth after all.  Any old tractors in the entire world were theirs for the taking.  No survivors to claim them.

Charlie V.