[AT] Thanks All

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Fri Feb 6 10:05:21 PST 2009

At least I know not every one is frozen completely, I got several chuckles from responses. It has not been terrible cold, just a lot of -2 or -3 in the mornings.  They are ready to drive cars on the lake (+12 in of ice)and I have not seen that for years. I can not argue the glaciers are melting at a good rate, but darn I am not sure of this 'global' warming thing.

I did get oil changed in Jubilee yesterday, ready to plow snow this week end while in the 30's.

Paul - N. IN