[AT] OT Personal Mattias

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Tue Feb 3 08:52:52 PST 2009

Thanks for the video link, Mattias.

FWIW, there is a double-forge smithing shop just west of Oliva (suburb of Gdansk, Poland) that has two water-powered hammers inside of it.  It is now kept as a museum.  I visited it last summer on the day before they opened up the shop for their annual "festival".

Google Earth coordinates: 54 24 23.36N, 18 32 20.86E.  The picture just shows the exterior of the shed -- Kuznia Wodna.  The shop/museum is just south of the Sopot Zoo and SW of the Oliva cathedral.

Larry