[AT] The last question I had on my list for December.

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 16:17:01 PST 2009

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 6:14 PM, Al Jones <farmallsupera at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Any flames from the muffler? :)
>
> Al

=====================================

I believe  that the International 300 Utility had the hottest exhaust
of any tractor I ever used. Under long heavy pulling loads like
plowing etc. at night the manifold, exhaust pipe, muffler and stub
tail pipe all glowed bright red all over and it usually had a 6" blue
tail. I really liked that tractor but it did start a number of field
fires especially when picking corn or plowing in corn stalks. Its
engine ran considerably faster than the old Farmall's.
BTW, it was quite fast on the road too and handled well at those speeds.

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"