[AT] The last question I had on my list for December.

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Dec 31 16:36:45 PST 2009

I'm not sure Francis..might have been 8 or 9N and it had the side mower.  I
never did get to run it as that was his "Baby."  He'd put it (the mower) on
in the spring and take it off in the fall.
  The slip held about 30-32 bales and it was a nice slow ride to the
elevator.  I'm sure glad they never used a wagon !!!!

Regards,
Rick
PS: Those were the good ole days with the hay hooks.....yea right :-)