[AT] Shhhh! Quiet==electrical

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 31 11:25:34 PST 2009

I guess with 5 amp one could have one of those little night lights like my wife sticks in our outlets, or maybe a whole string of Christmas tree bulbs.  Those would be the bulbs in series, where when one blew, the entire string went out.  Those were    "the good old days."   I am always entranced by the methods used to build this entire nation.  Horses, slip scrapers, steam power, solid rubber tire trucks, human labor, etc.  Today, nothing can happen without a several million dollar engineering study.  Funny how that works.

Charlie V. in WNY