[AT] Shop lifts

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 29 18:57:07 PST 2009

I had two 2-ton lifts when I actively rebuilt older tractors.  Harbor
Freight type.  Very handy for a variety of tasks including removing
and installing rear tires.  Also used in splitting TO-35.  Would be
nice to have a ceiling hoist system as the bottom lift rails can get
in the way!  I would suggest the folding variety lift to minimize
storage needs.  I also built a frame to install the lift arm on the
rear of my JD M -- turned out to be a fairly handy mobile system.

Bob Holtzer