[AT] Shop lifts

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 16:27:18 PST 2009

I don't know if I already asked this or just thought about it...
;-)
I was wondering how many had a lift in their shop and if so do you
ever find it useful when working on tractors?
I have one on my buy list this year while I'm converting one kind of
iron (farm machinery) to another (old tractors and shop stuff).
For our use I am leaning really strongly toward one like this:
http://www.gregsmithequipment.com/Atlas-8-000-lb-Deluxe-Series-Storage-Lift-p/tp-xl-8k-ds.htm
If you click on the "more photos" button one picture shows the casters
it has so you can put them down and move it around. I really like the
fact that it does not have to be anchored down full time.
Paul's reference to the front of the Ford lift arms requiring working
in the crouching position reminded me of this. I'm not very good in a
crouching position. :-)

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson