[AT] Case D

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Dec 29 09:20:33 PST 2009

For those that don't make it down to the new atis forum here is a link to a
photo of my Uncles on their new (to them) DC3 back in 1949. At some point
they bought the necessary parts to convert the tractor to a wide front which
was more popular (and practical) here in wheatland. All I have left of that
tractor is the long steering arm and the front casting that held the caster
assembly. Also a sort of hydraulic arm lift that originally bolted on just
above the drawbar and was actuated by a short hydraulic cylinder. Not sure
what it was used for.
http://hotimg23.fotki.com/p/a/142_165/24_19/DC3721.jpg
I recall driving a DC4 home from an auction sale that  neighbour had bought
way back in 1970. As I recall it had separate brake pedals on each side of
the platform. Hand clutch of course.

Ralph in Sask.