[Farmall] Ethanol (was Re: [AT] Gas Tank Liner

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Tue Dec 29 08:23:10 PST 2009

In Mo. we have had the 10% ethanol mandatory for a little over 2 years,
though it has been all you cold get at many stations longer than that.
I have measured a 5% drop in mileage on my vehicles with the ethanol,
but have not seen any problems with the small engines that has been
mentioned in previous posts.