[AT] International H4 Magneto

Ben Wagner ben at olde-books.com
Mon Dec 28 14:47:51 PST 2009

Hello,

Thank you for your help on the gas tank liner this morning.  I checked the
different links that some of you gave; Kreem, Kwik Poly, and Eastwood.

The next question of the day would surround my Farmall Super A's magneto
system.  The original coil died under the care of the previous owner, and he
installed an external coil on it.  In the process, he left the coil cover
off!  This made a mess in the interior of the mag, but that's another story.

Now I am replacing the coil and restoring this magneto.  The previous owner
had disconnected a few wires to reroute to the external coil, as well as a
few other components.  I am in need of either an International H4 magneto
manual, or a reference for me to use to reassemble my h4 mag with the wiring
and other parts!  Some of these wires and components I did not take apart so
I cannot tell what goes where, and my Super A parts catalog does not have
enough info for me to reassemble it with.

Thanks again,

Ben Wagner