[AT] Shhhh! Quiet

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Dec 27 12:57:42 PST 2009

Gene, what you said worry's me to death <vbg>  Limited current means high
resistance and any resistance means heat to one degree or the other.  Can
you positively rule out the problem to the transformer on the pole.  I've
seen some old ones go bad.

Be interested in hearing what you find out.

Regards,
RickinMt.