[AT] Shhhh now Wiring

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun Dec 27 14:02:56 PST 2009

    Rick;
        Yes, the transformer has been eliminated. Shows full voltage under
load at meter lugs. Wire to house shows full voltage at meter and back
probing wire ahead of main breaker  shows 113 volts with no load and using
the well pump for load, the voltage drops to 33 volts. The transformer also
feeds the shop and everything is fine there.

    Yes, you are right in that there is a high resistance somewhere in the
entrance wire between the meter and breaker, but not able to get under to
check it out. The wire under the floor runs on top of the ground, so could
have been tempting to a rat at some time and now corroding and losing
conductivity.

                                                                Gene