[Farmall] Farmall H Questions,

Barney Van De Weert bbvande at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 27 05:18:04 PST 2009

One thing I thought about, I checked compression after the engine had not run for a month, engime cold, this probably affected the results. Tractor is in very good condition and everything is tight, clutch and brakes and steering. Drawbar shows very little wear also, I don't think it's done much work. I'll do the detergent oil and filters.

We had a H,M, 460, 560, 656, 766, 966 and a 1468 on the farm, when ever I had to get into any of them they were always clean so that's what makes me wonder about this one..
 Barney Van De Weert
3828 Heartwood St
Uniontown OH 44685

bbvande at yahoo.com