[AT] A new question now D-14

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 24 07:51:57 PST 2009

Larry, your driving that "not running" D-14 home within 2 hours is no
surprise.   Post a couple pix when opportunity permits   .Good to know
;that you enjoy the D-14.
Here would be an interesting analysis of tractors You, Gene, and Gary now
have; how many were non-runners when purchased?
Have found several people within five miles that have horses.   Need to get
that loader installed and put it work; so next spring the veggies will grow
big and the flowers will bloom.   I have waaayyyy tooo many "need to's".
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year   to  ALL.
Herb