[AT] A new question

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Dec 23 04:43:24 PST 2009

Assuming this makes the "old" requirement -

If only one tractor available for use and show my choice is a MF 35.
Like the earlier Fergy's it is an easy mount/dismount, with the 3 point
hitch lots of implement possibilities and has more power than its ancestors.
Mine is a worker bee rather than a fully restored trailer queen but it
could easily be shined up for such duty.  Power steering makes handling
easier and the Perkins diesel is easy on the pocket as far as fuel use goes.

Not as pretty as a shined Allis D-14 (nor as sweet sounding when
running) but a heck of a lot easier to get on and drive.

David
NW NC