[AT] A new question

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 00:12:50 PST 2009

I had this question on my list of questions for this month but after
some thought I'm not sure I can even answer it myself...
-
If you could only have one old tractor what would it be??? Try to base
it on using as well as showing and maybe avoid just shooting for the
most expensive thing on the planet. :-)
Remember I said "old" tractor.
-
Since I need to be able to mow a good bit of ground with at least a 6'
bush hog I am really leaning toward my Farmall Super MTA with a
Spee-Co 3 point hitch and a wide front.
It has power steering (Behlen), independent PTO, fully live high
capacity hydraulics and of course the TA. It has a high performance
governor and an over-bore piston and sleeve kit. It has power to
waste. I find it very comfortable to drive and mount/dismount.
-
This question makes me shudder since the whole concept of only one
tractor cuts me to the quick...  :-)

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson